PDA

View Full Version : How do I insert photo's on an "About Us" page?

donnalee
January 29th, 2010, 05:17 PM
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get a photo inserted on my About Us page? I have uploaded a picture into the Image Editor, but when I click on the "Edit" by the photo placeholder, my Photo page is empty and I can't see how to get photos to that page.

Cameron L
January 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Inserting pictures into a page should be fairly simple. Put your cursor where you want the image to appear, and then click the insert picture button. It looks like a tiny picture. Then select the picture you want to insert, or you can upload one from your computer. If you have any problems, please contact support at [email protected] and let us know your sitemaker username and we can help.

donnalee
January 29th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks for being patient with me. I tried doing it on another page that didn't have the photo placeholder and the correct "ImageEditor" screen came up. Before, the screen that comes up when I placed the cursor on the photo placeholder, then clicked on the Insert Image the "ImageProperties" came up. After removing the placeholder, and going thru the same steps, lo and behold...there was the "ImageEditor" screen that had my pictures on it plus a way to download more pictures.

I've wasted hours on that, but I have learned how to do it. It does seem that that may be a program glitch.