PDA

View Full Version : ColdFusion 9 Update 1 (9.0.1) - Time Frame for updating

Brian
July 14th, 2010, 02:37 PM
On July 13, 2010 Adobe released ColdFusion 9 Update 1.

UPDATE: July 26, 2010 1:05AM: We have updated our latest ColdFusion 9 Server to the new ColdFusion 9.0.1.

Based on some issues with upgrading this server, we will be waiting for Adobe to fix a database driver issue before we upgrade any additional servers. We were able to fix this server, but there have been a few reports where people were not successful with that, so we will wait for an update from Adobe.

Navery
August 10th, 2010, 08:51 AM
I am looking forward to this. Has there been any update on it? I really want to start using some of the cool "newer" cfscript stuff. Like the fileUpload function now in cfscript

Brian
August 10th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Still waiting on adobe as mentioned above. We will update this post once we have something further.

Navery
October 8th, 2010, 11:14 AM
I was wondering if there had been any update on this?

Thanks!

Nathan

Brian
October 8th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Unfortunately... still waiting. If they don't get something fairly soon, we may do another server or two to see how they go.

We are in the middle of lots of exciting things right now and need to complete a couple of those before throwing a ColdFusion 9.0.1 upgrade in the mix when Adobe doesn't have everything working properly.

Navery
November 16th, 2010, 02:21 PM
I know I keep asking but I am really looking forward to being able to get rid of some UDF's that I am currently using, such as ones for image processing. Has there been any update?

Thanks!

Nathan II

WilliamS
November 16th, 2010, 03:43 PM
We are still waiting on Adobe for an update to this.

We do have a couple servers that are running this so we can move your site if you really need it.

You will need to send an email with your account information to [email protected] requesting that we move your site to a server with that version of coldfusion.