November 9th, 2009, 10:17 PM
READ BEFORE POSTING - Posting Rules and Forum Purpose
Do not post the following:
- messages that are spam in nature
- messages that are intended to be self promoting
- messages that may appear to be self promoting
- messages that are of no real value
- questions related to our hosting services
- questions and answers to scripting issues
- questions and answers related to web hosting
Messages that are spam in nature - Do not make post promoting your product/service or someone elses product/service, regardless of the nature of the product.
Messages that are intended to be or appear to be self promoting - These are obvious. Don't do it. This forum is intended to be a helpful resource to our customers, not a sales tool to be used by you to promote your products/services.
Messages that are of no real value - Do not post message like "hey, what's up" or "just saying hey", etc. If you have a valid question, ask it. If you have a valuable solution to another question then you can post the answer. Respect other peoples time and don't waste it by having them read through your meaningless posts to get a valuable answer they may be looking for.
Thank you for respecting these rules!