If you are using a recent release of Mura, you may notice the following error when adding a gallery item:
"access denied (java.io.FilePermission C:\ColdFusion9\runtime\servers\coldfusion\SERVER-INF\temp\wwwroot-tmp read)"
To resolve this issue, you will need to do the following:
1) Make sure your Mura install is up-to-date, by running the autoaupdate feature from your admin section:
- Click the "Site Settings" link in the Mura admin. (This is the page that lists the sites that have been created in you Mura instance.)
- Click the "Update Core Files..." link above the table that lists your sites:
2) Create a folder mura root for the temporary files.:
This assumes that you have installed mura in the wwwroot directory.
3) Add this to the bottom of your wwwroot/config/settings.ini.cfm:
4) Reload Mura:
In the Mura Admin from the left side menu click "Reload Application".
Now you should no longer see the error when adding a gallery item.