Thread: Switching Plans

Default Switching Plans

Hello,
    I am looking at purchasing a ColdFusion hosting account from Hostek. I would like to try out the service for a bit before committing further. I was wondering if I would be able to switch/upgrade my hosting plan after a trial period? For example, say I purchase your Bronze ColdFusion hosting plan in order to try out your tools and see what is available to me. If everything works out to my liking then I will most likely upgrade to your ColdFusion Pro hosting plan.

If I still have time left on the Bronze plan that I purchased will that be credited towards the upgraded plan?

Can the settings/configuration that I have setup under the Bronze plan be moved over to the Pro plan?

Will email accounts/settings and website artifacts also be moved over?

Anything else that I should be aware of if I do this? Does it make sense to try your services out this way or should I just go Pro from the beginning?

Thanks for any info.
    - Miguel Fernandez

Miguel,

Yes this can be upgraded at any time without cost, any amount you have left on your original plan will be credited to the new hosting plan.

This change will not change any of your email accounts or settings as this is a change within the back end.

Chris D

Awesome! Thanks for the info.