Thread: A few questions about the reseller program

Dman32 Guest

Question A few questions about the reseller program

Hello, I have a few questions about the reseller program.

On the feature comparison page: I see it states the reseller package gets:

100 subdomains
    100 FTP accounts

Does that mean that the reseller can only allocate 100 subdomains and FTP accounts in total to clients? Or is that mean the resellers hosting account itself has that available to it?

For the per domain features such as:

10 MySQL per domain
    100 POP3/IMAP emails per domain

Does that mean that mean reseller can allocate that stated amount to the clients main domain? Or does it mean the resellers clients can be allocated 100 email accounts/10 SQL for their main domain, and then another 100 emails/10 SQL for each subdomain?

Lastly, I already have a non-CF reseller package elsewhere but I would like to include CF hosting options for clients. How difficult would it be to integrate Hostek's reseller program into existing infrastructure such as WHM/cPanel/ClientExec?

Hi,

The allotment for subdomains and FTP accounts is per-domain, so you'd get 100 subdomains and 100 FTP accounts for each domainyou add to your Reseller account. The same policy applies for the other per-domain resources, so you would get 10 MySQL databases and 100 email accounts for each domain you add (and this is shared with the domain's subdomains).

If you ordered our Linux Reseller plan, then your account would be set up on WHM/cPanel server running ColdFusion 9. As such, you'd be able to easily integrate the account with ClientExec to offer your clients a ColdFusion solution.