Thread: Clarification on pricing

Default Clarification on pricing

I have a Coldfusion Reseller account with you, and I have a question I could not find an answer to on the website.

In WCP, I can setup either Coldfusion, Windows, Linux, or Railo hosting for any new domains I create. I understand that if I setup a domain using Coldfusion Windows I'm going to be charged according to the pricing grid found on this page:

My question is this: If I setup a domain on Railo on a Linux server, how much does it end up costing me per month? Do I go by the Coldfusion pricing grid or will I go by the Railo pricing grid for Linux found on this page: ?

If I want the Railo reseller pricing, do I need to also setup a Railo reseller account?

Jon

Jon,
    Our billing system will charge for the plan type according to the schedule of listed tiers. For example if you have 20 domains, HALF ColdFusion Windows and HALF Railo Windows then you would be charged at the 16-20 domain tier, 10 domains at the ColdFusion Windows @ $4.70 per domain rate and 10 domains at the Railo Windows @ $4.25 rate.
    Jon Cavanaugh
    ColdFusion Systems Analysts
    Director of Business Development
    Linux Hosting | Christian Hosting | Railo Hosting

Default editded Reign

Quote Originally Posted by JonC View Post
    Jon,
    Our billing system will charge for the plan type according to the schedule of listed tiers. For example if you have 20 domains, HALF ColdFusion Windows and HALF Railo Windows then you would be charged at the 16-20 domain tier, 10 domains at the ColdFusion Windows @ $4.70 per domain rate and 10 domains at the Railo Windows @ $4.25 rate.
    Ok, I thought that might be how it is setup, but just wanted to make sure.

One more question though:

What if I also had 10 domains on Linux hosting only (non-coldfusion)?

I dodn't see a pricing grid for just standard Linux hosting on the resellers page here:

Jon,

We have a reseller hosting calculator that should help answer any of these questions, including the Linux options.