PDA

View Full Version : How do I convert a standalone page to a regular page?

justicepeace09
October 20th, 2010, 01:40 PM
I need to convert a form in a standalone page to a regular page, so I can add it to the site's navigation. How do I do this? Thanks for any light you can shed.

Cameron L
October 20th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Hello,

You simply need to create the new regular page, and copy your content to it, and then remove the old standalone page. You can copy the text off the old page to wordpad or notepad ,then copy it to the new page,. Any images will just need to be re-added since they will already be updated. However the formatting would need to be re-done.

I am not sure if you can simply convert one page type to another, however if you can email [email protected] with your sitemaker username, and the standalone page your referring to, we can reseach this for you.

-Cameron

justicepeace09
October 20th, 2010, 02:58 PM
The standalone pageI would like to convert is a form that submits its info by sending an email. I don't see a way to cut and paste the content that makes up the page.

jakeh
October 20th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Hi,

You may have to remove the standalone form and recreate it as a regular page. If you'd like us to verify this for you, please submit a ticket (https://support.hostek.com/) or email [email protected] with the information Cameron mentioned.