PDA

View Full Version : Backup wizard on WCP

JuiceAPac
January 27th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Would be great to see a backup wizard feature similar to cPanel where you can backup DNS, WWW, Mail, DB etc...

MoBuc
January 30th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Would be great to see a backup wizard feature similar to cPanel where you can backup DNS, WWW, Mail, DB etc...

I want to Backup a Domain within a reseller before I start installing some new software that I'm a NewB doing this. In my CP, I cannot locate such a feature or are we speaking of something else. How does one Backup and Restore the Web Site, within a Reseller via "CPanel"?

-Mo

admin
January 30th, 2014, 11:50 AM
I want to Backup a Domain within a reseller before I start installing some new software that I'm a NewB doing this. In my CP, I cannot locate such a feature or are we speaking of something else. How does one Backup and Restore the Web Site, within a Reseller via "CPanel"?

-Mo

Hello! Within your cPanel you have a feature called Backup, where you could create and download a copy of your site.
We have a video tutorial on this here:https://wiki.hostek.com/CPanel_Tutorials

For Windows clients, you can send an email to [email protected] with a request for a copy of the site. We can take the files and ZIP them to your specified location on the server, where you could then download from there via FTP.

Have any other questions? Send those over to [email protected]! We are happy to help!

Doug
January 30th, 2014, 06:20 PM

Totally agree. There should be a backup wizard for WCP.

Doug