Thread: Python

nomisgnos Guest

Default Python

Will the Coldfusion servers support Python 2.x . please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please....did i mention please?

We could install ActivePython 2.6.4.10. Let support know your domain name and reference this post and I'll get this installed for you. If you haven't ordered yet, just let support know after you have done so and received the new account email and then I can get it installed for you.

nomisgnos Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    We could install ActivePython 2.6.4.10. Let support know your domain name and I'll get this installed for you. If you haven't ordered yet, just let support know after you have done so and received the new account email and then I can get it installed for you.
    is it extra for installing it (service, extra per month)?

Of course it's extra ... jk. After you try it out and see that everything works, we would appreciate you spreading the word about Hostek.com ... that would be extra enough.

nomisgnos Guest

Nice!!! You da man!

Python is working on your site now for the .py extension.

Please note, we're not going to be able to provide support for this, other than that it works on the server.

UPDATE April 21, 2011

ActiveState, the developers of ActivePython have changed their licensing structure for ActivePython so we are no long supporting ActivePython.

If you need Python support, we do support Python on our cPanel (Linux hosting) accounts. And yes, we do have special servers setup for cPanel accounts with ColdFusion that also includes support for Python in case you need both ColdFusion and Python support.