Thread: How do I convert a standalone page to a regular page?

justicepeace09 Guest

Default How do I convert a standalone page to a regular page?

I need to convert a form in a standalone page to a regular page, so I can add it to the site's navigation. How do I do this? Thanks for any light you can shed.

Hello,

You simply need to create the new regular page, and copy your content to it, and then remove the old standalone page. You can copy the text off the old page to wordpad or notepad ,then copy it to the new page,. Any images will just need to be re-added since they will already be updated. However the formatting would need to be re-done.

I am not sure if you can simply convert one page type to another, however if you can email [email protected] with your sitemaker username, and the standalone page your referring to, we can reseach this for you.

-Cameron

justicepeace09 Guest

Default Convert a standalone form

The standalone pageI would like to convert is a form that submits its info by sending an email. I don't see a way to cut and paste the content that makes up the page.

Hi,

You may have to remove the standalone form and recreate it as a regular page. If you'd like us to verify this for you, please submit a ticket or email [email protected] with the information Cameron mentioned.